|By PR Newswire||
|August 21, 2014 12:00 PM EDT||
CHICAGO, Aug. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In order to continue to deliver on the promise of customer-centric marketing, Cogensia welcomes 8 new hires to its staff.
"Marketing services - in particular, data mining, data sciences, and the management of big data - require growing technical expertise, and we are pleased to continue our leadership in the industry with this expansion," said Cogensia President and CEO, Brad Rukstales.
Mindi Barber joins Cogensia as an Account Manager. Before joining Cogensia, Mindi worked on Social CRM campaigns for Hyundai Motor America, and also spent 4 years at Harte-Hanks.
Ina Rajewski joins Cogensia as an Account Coordinator. Before joining Cogensia, Ina spent 5 years at Experian as an Account Manager and Marketing Services Account Director.
Thomas Schar joins Cogensia as Director, Information Technology with experience in back-end programming, relational databases and development/maintenance of complex and critical systems. Prior to joining Cogensia, Tom worked as a HIPAA/HITECH Security Officer and continues to bring a high-level standard of security to Cogensia.
David Nomo joins Cogensia as Senior Developer with over 10 years of IT software engineering and programming experience with an emphasis on back-end database manipulation. David also owns an M.S. in Computer Science.
Shan Jiang joins Cogensia as a Senior Analyst with a Master of Science in Marketing Analysis. Prior to joining Cogensia, Shan worked at Sears Holding as an Online Merchandiser, and was a Market Research Volunteer for the American Marketing Association.
Sandeep Yarradoddi joins Cogensia as a Senior Analyst. Sandeep recently graduated from the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign with a Master of Applied Mathematics, where he worked as a Statistics Research Assistant in Data Mining.
Angus Yang joins Cogensia as an Analyst. Before joining Cogensia, Angus worked with the United States Air Force as a Weather Analyst, and served as VP of DePaul University's STATCOM organization, providing pro bono statistical consulting to local nonprofit, governmental, and community service organizations.
About Cogensia, a CAC Group Company:
Cogensia is a customer marketing solutions firm empowering clients with data and insights. Cogensia delivers technology solutions that facilitate program design, data management & integration, access to external data, and real-time intelligence.
Today, Cogensia partners with clients on an international basis driving compelling intelligence for their digital advertising, online and offline CRM, real-time predictive modeling, and data management to deliver incremental ROI.
For more information, visit http://www.cogensia.com/.
This release was issued through Send2Press(R), a unit of Neotrope(R). For more information, visit Send2Press Press Release Distribution at http://www.Send2Press.com
- A Hybrid Data Pipeline | @CloudExpo @ProgressSW #BigData #AI #DataLake
- The Future Is Intelligent Apps | @ThingsExpo #IoT #M2M #BigData #Analytics
- $1B Opportunity: #DarkData | @CloudExpo #BigData #BI #AI #ML #DataScience
- Demystifying #DataScience | @CloudExpo #BigData #AI #ArtificialIntelligence
- Data Unification at Scale | @CloudExpo #BigData #DataLake #AI #Analytics
- In-Stream Processing cures the Batch Processing Blues
- Using Java Data Mining to Develop Advanced Analytics Applications
- JCP Approves Oracle-Led Data Mining Specification, JSR-73
- Bit.ly, Twitter, Security & You
- Lori MacVittie Interview at Cloud Connect
- It's All Fun and Games (and Data Mining) at JAMDAT Mobile
- SAP and Big Data
- Big Data in Telecom: The Need for Analytics
- Data Mining
- Algorithms of the Intelligent Web
- The Threat Behind the Firewall